The 2020 Philadelphia Heart Walk Digital Experience raised over an astounding $1.7M thanks to the relentless efforts and dedication of its participants.
The American Heart Association Philadelphia is grateful for each team member and donor. We also greatly appreciate the leadership and fundraising efforts of our 2020 Heart Walk Chair, Dr. Richard Snyder, Executive Vice President of Facilitated Health Networks and Chief Medical Officer of Independence Blue Cross; our Executives with Heart Chair, Jim Woodward, President and Chief Executive Officer at Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic; as well as our 2020 Heart Walk Executive Leadership Team.
Congratulations to the following companies and individuals:
- Circle of Excellence companies Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic and Independence Blue Cross for raising over $100,000 each
- Top NEW Fundraising Company Crozer Health for raising $20,000
- Top NEW Employee Engagement Company Premier Orthopaedics with 26 coaches and 201 walkers
- Top Returning Employee Engagement Company Main Line Health with 72 coaches and 796 walkers
- Top Health System Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic for raising $132,000
- Top Community Team Abbey Hope for raising $4,000.
- Top Corporate Team Independence Blue Cross for raising $247,000
- Top Fundraiser Dr. Richard L. Snyder, Heart Walk Chair, for raising $181,000
This year was a unique experience, yet our community spirit and dedication was unwavering.
Thank you to NBC10 anchor, Jacqueline London for leading our fun and engaging digital experience.
ICYMI – check out the 2020 Heart Walk Digital Experience and use the passcode (case sensitive): T8T?cjBT