Maybe you’re trying to manage your blood pressure or cholesterol, or quit smoking or vaping, or you’re urging family or friends to do the same. We want to help
Blood Pressure Management and Cholesterol Resources:
The Facts About High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure (also referred to as HBP, or hypertension) is when your blood pressure, the force of blood flowing through your blood vessels, is consistently too high.
Tobacco and Vaping Cessation:
Having trouble quitting smoking? Keep a positive outlook! Concentrating on the benefits of cessation might just be the motivation you need.
Everybody knows smoking and using tobacco is bad for you, but do you know exactly how dangerous it is? It’s important to understand your risks, but there’s a lot more to it than frightening statistics. Let’s look at the upside.
Some benefits of quitting:
- You’ll be able to exercise or be physically active with less shortness of breath.
- Your clothes, hair, body, car and home will smell better.
- Your sense of taste and smell will return to normal.
- The stains on your teeth and fingernails will start to fade.
- You’ll save hundreds or thousands of dollars a year. Find out how much with this savings calculator(link opens in new window).