Too hot to cook? We totally get it! Luckily, fruits and veggies are just as good cold as they are warm. There are plenty of ways to get your favorite flavors without turning on the oven, grill, or stove. Try these no-heat healthy recipes that are sure to make your mouth water!
- This Simple Persian Salad features plenty of fruits and veggies!
- Tuna-Stuffed Avocados is yummy and beautiful.
- If you’re looking for a quick snack, Red and Green Bell Pepper Bites will satisfy your taste buds.
- Smoothies are so easy and with 3 ingredients, this Avocado and Coconut Refresher Smoothie is simple and delicious!
- This Kid-Friendly White Bean and Avocado Wrap can even be made by your kids, it’s that easy!