While we all adopt to a new normal – a new way of living, working and playing amidst a global pandemic, the American Heart Association recognizes the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for our hearts and minds. And although the way in which we work out, dine, or connect with others may be changing, it’s still possible to #MoveMore, #EatSmart and #BeWell at home.
Join the Movement
In the days and weeks ahead we’ll be sharing tips and ideas for staying healthy at home across our social media and online channels. We would love to include your expert advice and tips on how you’re moving more, eating smart or being well at home. Check out the example from our friend Dandre below and the three easy steps for getting involved. We hope you’ll join us!
Get Involved! Here’s how you can help:
- Pick a topic that you would like to share a tip or idea on for staying healthy at home:
- Move More – Staying active is key to our overall health. How can we move more while at home?
- Eat Smart – What are your tips and tricks for healthy cooking, snack or recipes?
- Be Well – How can we keep our heart and mind healthy at home?
- Share it on video – What do you include:
- Your name, title, place of employment
- 5– 10 seconds video introduction of the topic
- 10 – 20 seconds video of quick tips of the topic – it can be showing an exercise or talking about the topic.
- Make sure the video is less than 55 seconds.
- Filming tips and logistics:
- Format: It can be a .mp4, or .mov file.
- Landscape, high resolution, good audio
- Send your video to your local communications director or [email protected] via e-mail, Dropbox or WeTransfer. We’ll drop your video into our healthy at home frame and share with you to promote across social media.
Thank you for helping us to inspire our friends, family and followers to #MoveMore, #EatSmart and #BeWell at home!