Staying active is one of the best ways to keep your body and mind healthy. Not only can it help you feel, think, sleep and live better, it also improves overall quality of life. And although many of us are currently stuck at home, there are still plenty of ways to stay physically active. Help keep your friends and family moving with tips and ideas to move more at home!
- Share the suggested content below on your social media channels.
- Use #MoveMore so we can engage with you online!
- Don’t forget to tag your local AHA social media channels.
- Show us how you’re moving more at home! Do you have your own tips or expertise for staying healthy at home that you would like to share with others? Check out this great way to get involved. We would love to hear from you.
Suggested Posts & Links to Share:
- As you juggle work and family while practicing social distancing, be mindful that research shows active parents raise active children. Find ways to make exercise a fun part of your family’s day. Have a dance party, do they hokey pokey, practice spelling and do a squat for every vowel. #MoveMore https://bit.ly/2J6nOPW
- Finding ways to be more active around the house sets a good example for kids and can help you stay on top of housework. You can combine exercise with other activities, like watching TV, cleaning or cooking. #MoveMore https://bit.ly/3dlJfu8
- No equipment needed for these at-home circuit workouts. Are you ready to feel the burn? #MoveMore https://bit.ly/3di2m8h
- Every April the American Heart Association celebrates Move More Month. Don’t let home hibernation stop you from moving more. Check out these 30 tips and hacks to help keep you moving more at home all month long! #MoveMore https://bit.ly/3aaHiyG
Videos to Keep You Moving – Play & Share:
Graphics to Share on Social Media: