Nutrition Month Social Media Content
You can be the best you – at your peak – by eating smart and making your well-being a priority with the right nutrition. March is National Nutrition Month and we want to help people make nutritious choices that are easy, fun and delicious!
Help us spread the word about the importance of of good nutrition. Show your friends and followers how you’re eating healthy this month with your favorite tips or recipes. Below are some suggested ideas and simple messaging to help get you started. Don’t forget to tag us and use #NutritionMonth so we can engage with you online. And for more resources and tips on eating healthy throughout the month and year-round, visit heart.org/eatsmart
Social Media Ideas:
- Healthy swaps – what are you favorite healthy swaps when baking or cooking? Tell us about it!
- Healthy recipes – everyone can use a little inspiration for a healthy weeknight meal or starting the day right. Show us your go-to healthy recipe
- For the kids – How do you promote healthy eating with the kiddos or involve the family in healthy cooking? Show us that lunchbox packed with color or video how you let the kids in on meal prep.
- On the go – Snap a photo of the healthier options you find in a vending machine. Showcase how it is possible to eat healthy on the go or outside the home.
- At the office – Organize a healthy potluck. Encourage your colleagues to bring in their favorite healthy recipes and sides. Share the gathering on your social media accounts.
- Hello, healthy! March is officially National Nutrition Month and we’re bringing you tips to make simple, healthy food choices all month long. For more info, visit heart.org/eatsmart. #NutritionMonth
- March is National Nutrition Month! Join us this month to learn strategies for adding the nutrient-dense fuel that our bodies need to live fuller, healthier lives. Know the difference between good and bad fats, naturally occurring versus added sugars, and the largest source of excess sodium in our diets: heart.org/eatsmart #NutritionMonth
- Making small, simple changes to your overall eating pattern can help you and your family stay healthy. Learn the basics of good nutrition and making healthy food and drink choices. Visit heart.org/eatsmart for recipes and tips. #NutritionMonth
- Eating healthy starts with putting the right foods on your plate, in the right amounts. An easy way to have more energy is to make smart food choices. heart.org/eatsmart #NutritionMonth
- You don’t have to break the bank to get fruits and veggies on your plate – just add a little at a time and look for ways to save! heart.org/eatsmart#NutritionMonth
- Having choices that are delicious, simple, affordable and quick can help you make the right choice when it comes to food and nutrition. Check out the American Heart Association’s recipe box for cooking that’s good for your heart and your wallet. https://recipes.heart.org/en #NutritionMonth