You know heart disease is the No. 1 killer in women. You know it’s time to fight back. And now it’s time to share your knowledge with others. Together, we have the power to save lives. Help us spread the word by sharing our suggested social media content and help educate the women in your life about the power of Go Red! Please tag all messages with #GoRedNYC.
- Go Red For Women encourages women and their families to take action and live a healthier life. Let’s get started. Let’s unite. Together we are stronger and unstoppable. Join us at nycgored.heart.org and Go Red. #GoRedNYC
- Every 80 seconds a woman will die of heart disease or stroke. Know your risk and know the signs and symptoms. Learn more at nycgored.heart.org #GoRedNYC
- While you can’t change risk factors like age and family history, you can make changes to your diet and lifestyle that can improve your heart health and lower your risk of heart disease and stroke. You can own your heart health. Learn how at nycgored.heart.org #GoRedNYC
- Heart disease and stroke cause 1 in 3 deaths among women each year – more than all cancers combined. Know the warning signs. It could save your life or the life of a woman you love. #GoRedNYC nycgored.heart.org
- Women sure know a lot of numbers by heart, like phone numbers, birthdays, pins and passwords. But do you know the most critical numbers for your heart health? That knowledge could just save your life. Schedule a visit with your doctor to learn your personal health numbers including Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar and Body Mass Index (BMI). #GoRedNYC nycgored.heart.org
Right click to save one of the suggested images below. Then upload to your social media platforms! Don’t forget to tag your posts with #GoRedNYC.
Our mission is to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. For nearly 100 years, we’ve been fighting heart disease and stroke, striving to save and improve lives. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer worldwide, and stroke ranks second globally. Even when those conditions don’t result in death, they cause disability and diminish quality of life. We want to see a world free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.