What if your share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, or double-tap on Instagram saved someone you love? At the American Heart Association, we use social media as an opportunity to share stories, spread messages and raise awareness. By joining us in our social media efforts, we can engage with more people and ultimately save more lives! Remember, you are powerful – sharing content through your personal network can influence friends, family and even strangers to make healthier decisions.
What are we looking for in a social media ambassador?
- Social media savvy – active on at least one major platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Passionate about helping us further our mission of creating more lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke
- Willingness to engage on our existing regional pages or share information with your own fans or followers on an ongoing basis
What would I do as a social media ambassador?
- Share or comment on your regional AHA social media posts
- Utilize our library of social media content provided by the AHA|ASA on your own accounts regularly
- Take part in various social media challenges and campaigns as possible
- Participate in social media events such as Facebook Live events or Instagram takeovers as possible
- Complete this form to let us know that you’re interested in becoming an ambassador. We want to know your story and have an opportunity to connect!
- Connect with us by following your state AHA social media account.
- Start sharing content or learn about some of our social media ideas for the topics and campaigns that most interest you. Check out our below list to get started!
For questions or more information, please email us at email@example.com.